Latest message you have seen: =?iso-8859-1?q?Re:_Logitech_Squeezebox_Boom_-_=A350_Off_(Expires_Soon)?=

Re: Irish Newbie!

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "bill mcmahon"
<bill.mcmahon@...>
wrote:

> > Hi all,
> >
> > Just a newbie here saying hello from the west of Ireland. Just
> wondering is
> > there is anyone here from Ireland and better still near
Westport.?

> > This forum looks great for a newbie like me.
> >
> > Sean
>
> I'm based in Sixmilebridge, Co.Clare but havn't been active for a
good
> while on this list. Just stick my head in now and then.
> Been mostly working on the Rio's/MVP/PVR stuff. I had cat5 cable
> installed in all rooms when i built the house a few years ago, all
> going to the patch panels in the attic.
> Not advertising, but once you start getting into it, if your
looking
> for a few unused X10 modules, i could sell ya some!!
>
> regards,
>
> bill

Hello,

Living in Quin, so not far from Bill. Have just finished house, 90%
lights are X10, Comfort(not working yet?)and Cat5 in rooms all back
to node0. Just got the community broadband installed and set up VoIP.
What X10 modules have you? interested in the Din mounted LD11s. Have
Homeseer and is working well. Interested now in getting PVR set up.
What are you using, Bill

Regards

Liam