Latest message you have seen: RE: Autoglide & X10

RE: Geovision saved files

  • Subject: RE: Geovision saved files
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:42:46 +0100

Hi Brian,

Cant answer specifically as I dont have Geovision, just thinking of ways to
help.

Will they play OK on the original PC ?

If so, does the PC have a graphics card with TVout ?

If the answer to both is yes, then cant you use the low or medium tech
solution of recording that onto Video Tape or DVD Recorder.

Regards

Keith