Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Irish Newbie!

> Hi all,
>
> Just a newbie here saying hello from the west of Ireland. Just
wondering is
> there is anyone here from Ireland and better still near Westport.?
>
> This forum looks great for a newbie like me.
>
> Sean

I'm based in Sixmilebridge, Co.Clare but havn't been active for a good
while on this list. Just stick my head in now and then.
Been mostly working on the Rio's/MVP/PVR stuff. I had cat5 cable
installed in all rooms when i built the house a few years ago, all
going to the patch panels in the attic.
Not advertising, but once you start getting into it, if your looking
for a few unused X10 modules, i could sell ya some!!

regards,

bill