Latest message you have seen: RE: FW: Poll of HA kit/ lighting systems

RE: [OT] Arcade monitor repair

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Arcade monitor repair
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:24:14 +0100

The orange glow would have been the heaters in the neck of the tube.

These not glowing is one of three likely problems.

1. CRT PCB has become dislodged and just needs plugging in properly

2. Power supply fault not powering the heaters in the CRT

3. The shock of moving has broken the heaters in which case the CRT is
totall useless :(

Any good TV engineer should be able to look at it.

HTH

Keith