Latest message you have seen: Re: (OT) On line photo albums

Re: [OT] UK Tivo Drive Image

Steve Edwards wrote:
> As my message to the Tivo mailing list seems to have disappeared...
>
> Anyone got a Tivo drive image?
>
> My Tivo is rebooting every other day at the moment so I'd like to get
> a new drive ready.
>
> An image with the network stuff already loaded would be even better
:-)

Probably the easiest thing to do is to go here -
http://tinyurl.com/qcy4n - and request
an image.

I do have one somewhere that I could dig out, but I seem to remember
having some problems with it. One from the above link should be clean
and they may have one with the network stuff you're looking for too.

Dave