[ADVERT] Thin Clients for Sale

  • Subject: [ADVERT] Thin Clients for Sale
  • From: "kermitthefrog01uk" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:49:47 -0000

Hi all.
=20
This talk of thin clients has reminded me that I need to clear some=20
space in the store room.
=20
I have approx 70 Brand New Neoware e100 thin clients I need to shift.
=20
These are the version running XP embeded, they are all boxed up and=20
sealed. I can think of a few uses for them in the HA arena,=20
especially due to their size and the fact they are silent, not a fan=20
in sight.
=20
They come as standard running XPe, and support RDP, Citrix, Terminal=20
Services and even a client to connect to an AS400 if you happen to=20
have one :-) and IE6. They do have *some* space to install other=20
apps if you want.
The full specs can be found here=20
http://www.neoware.com/specs/Neoware_e100_XPe.pdf
the ones I have=20
are the BL-03-HD version.
=20
You could use them as second PC somewhere you don't have much space=20
or don't want any noise and connect back to your server/desktop etc=20
or browse web/web based apps.
=20
I have even been toying with using one as a Car'puter as they have=20
no hdd to break.
=20
They retail at =A3399 but as I need to make some space I am willing to=20
let them go for =A3210 each (inc VAT)
=20
If you want one (or more) please contact me OFF-LIST. Or if you want=20
a bulk order, we might be able to arrange something.
=20
Thanks
=20
Mark.