Re: [OT] Bi Folding doors ?

Haven't used yet but will purchase soon with pullcord
System is called Screenline http://www.abcglazing.net/product_screenline.ph=

The motor option seems hard to come by - so there must be a reason for
this. It will not work for any type of folding door anyway cause
you'll have to wire it, and the solution would look ugly. Its only
designed for in wall etc
Its Italian - says it all really. Would you touch anything with moving
parts from Italy?
http://www.pellini.net/intro2_eng.html#
Full specs etc available on this site

On 12/04/06, Marcus Warrington <marcusw@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'm looking at replacing our patio doors with some BiFolding doors
> (www.sunseekerdoors.com) Has anyone else used these or has anyone any
> advice on potential pitfalls ?
> The installed price for a 4 panel system, 2460mm x 2060mm in Standard
Whi=
te,
> would be =A32,795.00 plus Vat
>
> I am particularly interested in the "internal blind" option.
The blinds