Re: Server

It would be really handy to be able to run several systems at once ...
in our case I'm always switching between OS6.5 & OS7.5, and OS8.6 or
OS9.2 & OS10.4 & (one day) 'XP according to the software &
machine I'm
trying to use ... swaps mostly do take well under a minute, but it would
be better if it was less than a second !

(don't mention Classic, which I found to be just a joke !)

Chris