RE: Keene or JS Tech YUV ?

  • Subject: RE: Keene or JS Tech YUV ?
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Apr 2006 12:54:15 +0100

> I have a JS Tech RGB > SVideo - and it's total pants. The Sky
raw
SVideo
> signal is lovely, and RGB through this thing is shockingly bad...as
far as
> Im aware, I cannot take the Sky RGB and plug it into the VGA port - as
> with my projector, the Sync needs to be "moved"

Well you should have sent it back as faulty then! I have 4 RGB > S-Video
units from JS. 4 RGB sources are converted to S-Video and pumped into my
S-video matrix switcher for the whole house video. The pass through RGB
(Another great feature of the RS units) is then pumped into a RGB
switcher for the Plasma in the lounge. The signal on both S-Video and
RGB is superb. S-video is feeding up to 30" LCD and RGB 42"
Plasma. The
signal quality is indistinguishable from the original feed.

Rob