Re: PCI video capture

I thought I saw a reference to an IVC card that was PCIe ... via a
link
at the Wordsworth 'site ... but maybe not ... I'll have to go back &
look ...

I guess my question hinges on the drivers ... so far as I've found the
'Mac seems to deal only with one camera at a time ... but that doesn't
sound right to me, which was why I rose the question ...

Chris

Jim Noble wrote:

> Chris Hunter wrote:
>
> >For a while now, AppleMac have PCI express slots ... so, 'just
wondered
> >if anyone was using them for video capture ... eg: as an
alternatuve to