Re: XP

I'm not sure we'll be seeing XP actually included in any apple OS or
update anytime soon based on the following statements from the bootcamp
site

"What you¢ll need:

-A bona fide installation disc for Microsoft Windows XP, Service Pack 2,
Home or Professional (No multi-disc, upgrade or Media Center versions.)
"

And

"Apple Computer does not sell or support Microsoft Windows."

On Thu, 2006-04-06 at 06:55 +0100, Chris Hunter wrote:
> Yep ... that news broke a few weeks ago (an unofficial - as it were -
> competition had been run to get it done) ... what was new this time
was
> that Apple are to include XP within their next OS update ... so both
> could be run together ... it would make some sense & be quite be
handy
> ... if it's true ...
>
> Chris
>

> Ben McCormack wrote:
>
> > works NOW on intel macs
> >
> > http://www.macrumors.com/
> > http://www.apple.com/macosx/bootcamp/
> >
> > Ben
> >
> > On 5 Apr 2006, at 22:11, Chris Hunter wrote:
> >
> > > On Yahoo Finance, today, there was a news-item that
mentioned that the

--
Stuart Poulton <stuart.poulton@xxxxxxx>