RE: [OT] HTML Questions

  • Subject: RE: [OT] HTML Questions
  • From: "Neil Frost" <neil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 23:08:23 +0100

if you just want the .js files, view the source and paste path and
filename in after the URL in ie.

E.g. in http://www.tibrone.com/ if you view the
source of the main page, you will see

src="new_menu2.js">

in there...

just add the new_menu2.js after the last / - so---

http://www.tiberone.com/new_menu.js

you should then get the option to save the file.....

HTH

Neil