RE: Geovision & HA

  • Subject: RE: Geovision & HA
  • From: "Ian Davidson" <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 10:47:59 +0100

Hi Chris

I have been that busy just recently I have not had time to read all the
docs properly yet but if I remember correctly if you have a Geovision
card which requires a dongle then the card needs to be replaced to an
upgraded card. If it is a recent card and didn't need the dongle then
version 8 will work. I know Geovision are offering upgrades on the cards
but different retailers are handling the upgrades in different ways.

We have a version 8 system in the room next door but again I have not
had chance to have a play to see what all the differences are although
when I walked past the screen did look quite different.

Ian D.