From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
christopher purves
Sent: 05 April 2006 08:13
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Geovision & HA

Hi Chris,

I'm in exactly the same position as you although I am definitely leaning
towards a DVR. I seem to keep buying things that need 'setup' like the
geovision cards - no doubt the pc will not quite be powerful enough - maybe
a clash with the motherboard etc etc. To be honest I don't have the energy
anymore hence the choice of DVR for me - something that works out of the
box
or it goes back. I could imagine a pre-built geovison system but thats sort
of what you get with a DVR with some of the flexibility and upgradability
removed. I think I would actually just like to use the CCTV rather than
'play with it'!! All my opinion and I know many people on this list are
using geovision very successfully.

Chris