RE: Welcome to ukha_d

  • Subject: RE: Welcome to ukha_d
  • From: "Rui Rego" <rprego@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 20:20:40 -0000

Hello, my name is Rui Rego, I'm from Azores (Portugal).

I have started in home automation in 2002. Normally I control the lights
an=
d shutters with EIB and Security (and others) with Comfort (Cytech). But I
=
still have a lot of doubt about the integration with Home Cinema, Audio,
et=
c.

I except that this forum can help me create the "perfect home"

Com os melhores cumprimentos,
Rui Rego
=20
dnt_disrego_novas_tecnologias