RE: PC - which would be best ?

  • Subject: RE: PC - which would be best ?
  • From: "Ho yin Ng" <yahoogroups@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 23:21:17 +0100

Time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I thought they had gone into liquidation?

I bought one years ago as a cheap PC for my cousin who was just about to
start university. It was the biggest pile of dog pooh that I had ever seen.

There were problems with it from the beginning, the design was appalling
due
to the curved front, when you ejected the floppy disk you could not
physically remove it! You had to tip the machine forward to get your
fingers
on the diskette!

I had huge problems getting it to run as a stable machine, so I requested a
refund and returned it. It took them 6 months to return my money!

I then bought a Dell and it proved to be a much better choice.

Perhaps the only choice now is too do a selfbuild? You therefore guarantee
quality components.

There are other companies though such as Mesh, Armari? Who have been around
for a long time.

Ho yin

_____