Re: [OT] Which 1GB MP3 player?

I got Carolyn an iriver U10 for her birthday last week.  It's very
easy to
use - sound quality is excellent.  The screen is very good (TFT) - she
loves
it.
Only 'downside' is that you have to use the provided software to organise
playlists and songs properly.  The software is easy to use though.

Supports mp3, wma,ogg, mp4-avi, radio, recording, jpg, clock, txt and
macromedia mini flash player.
U10 is available in 1GB and 2GB - whichever player you get definately go
for
2GB+
1GB will get used up very quickly - about 10 albums (at decent bitrate) +
some pics + video etc...

http://u10.iriver.com/
http://www.advancedmp3players.co.uk/shop/product_info.php?cPath=1&products_i
d=859