Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: cbus Wiser config agony

Home Automation Video Clips

Hi Guys,

I'm busy doing my own home automation project. I only recently joined
this list and I have learned alot from all the questions and answers.
I'm currently looking for some video clips showing home automation in
action. Just to get an idea of what I can all do and to show friends.
Does anybody have some links to video/video clips like this. Something
like those Microsoft Adds showing everything in action and even video's
showing installation of ha hardware.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Thanks,
Tom