Latest message you have seen: RE: Simple web cam to web page

RE: MCE2005 - Video cards

  • Subject: RE: MCE2005 - Video cards
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 22:54:10 +0100

There's no loop out for the RF on the Gold cards so you'll need to either
split a feed or provide two feeds...

...I have a 16 output Global Comms antenna amp behind my stack at the
momen=
and most are used! (2 for HTPC, 2 for Thomson DHD4000 PVR, Tivo, Sony
Freeview receiver for TiVo, 2 for Pace Twin Tuner PVR, one for VCR one for
FM (radio) tuner and one feeds the rest of the house...)

Phil

=20

www.blackgold.tv.

> >> day. Great cards.

> >> I use the SweetSpot cards that we sell (suprise suprise)...
> >>
> >> ...they seem to be exactly the same card as the Black Gold.
> >>
> >> Phil
> >>

> >> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
> >> --------------------~--> We'll help your hive really=20
> thrive (healthy=20
> >> tips for the whole family).
> >> http://us.click.yahoo.com/sjgFUD/0lQLAA/a8ILAA/IBOolB/TM

> >> ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor=20
> >> --------------------~--> Make a difference. Find and
fund=20

> > ~--> Help save the life of a child. Support St. Jude
Children's=20