From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Davey
Sent: 22 September 2005 09:35
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Ripping DVD

Now I've got through the process of ripping CD's I thought I'd do the DVD's
as well.

Any suggestions for this ripping process ?. I was thinking of just having
the main film and skipping the menu's and extras - although I'm not overly
fussed if someone says "You really need to use X". Disc space not
an issue
(waa-haaa-haa he says realising he'll need to buy yet more drives)

Should I go mounted ISO or individual ripped VOB files ?

The front (and back) end is a Win based machine .. so suggestions of a
player  / any extrasI'd need  would be good.

Titles to rip include Thomas the tank engine, Baby Newton, Pingu -
toddlers
and DVD discs don't mix

Merci.

Davey