Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: [OT] Window 7 connecting to a Win 2003 Domain

RE: [OT] Radar Detection

  • Subject: RE: [OT] Radar Detection
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 19:33:51 +0100

Well I've gone for the "New Road Angel". Spoke to the guy here:
http://www.road-angel-gps.co.uk/
and he said that the Road Angel is out
selling all the other devices 5 to 1 (But then he would!)

SWMBO is unimpressed as she says it's a waste of money and I should just
stick to the speed limits. Bah, rich coming from an SLK driver that never
takes it over 35mph and has done 2700 miles since delivery 12 months ago,
so
what does she know! ;-p

Rob