Re: [OT] Radar Detection

> On 21/09/05, Phil Harris <phil@xxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> I added the speed cameras POI database to my father in laws TomTom
the
>> other week and as far as I'm concerned it may as well not be there
>> it
>> "bonged" every couple of minutes on my way in to work to
signify pretty
>> much every other bridge or police hump at the side of the motorway
and
>> the
>> one (s)camera I did see on my way home it didn't "bong"
for.

> Submit some updates then; as a publically maintained (read: free)
> database, it's only as good as the data we all send in...
>
> --
> phil

*cough* "I added the speed cameras POI database to my *FATHER IN LAWS*
TomTom the other week"... ;-)

I don't have a TomTom (and have no requirement to get one, my Alpine
sat-nav does the job of navigation just fine for me) and my father in law
doesn't have a computer (and doesn't want one).

Phil