iTunes On Sony Ericsson

Did anyone manage to download this program before yahoo pulled the=20
plug because it exceeded the download bandwidth??

If so could you email it too me offlist?

Thanks,

Ho yin

http://www.gizmodo.com/index.php?page=3D2

Surely, this is the final nail in ROKR's coffin. Tea Vui Huang has=20
created a "Windows-based iTunes Add-on for Sony Ericsson Walkman=20
Phones, Sony Clie PDA and Sony Ericsson P900/P910
Smartphone"=97it's=20
called the Mass Storage Synchronizer. Here's the gist: MSS makes Sony=20
devices show up as a folder in iTunes, and then through some crafty=20
app-synchronization the software copies the contents of the folder=20
onto the Memory Stick in the phone or Clie. This doesn't look like the=20
simplest of processes, and there is probably a manual way to do the=20
same thing. I don't have the time (or the phone) to test it out. But=20
Huang has created some interesting Podcasting apps in the past, so=20
this is probably worth a try.