Latest message you have seen: Re: [OT] Window 7 connecting to a Win 2003 Domain

RE: Planning.... newbie

Quite a few companies that could offer a design and/or cable supply/2nd
fix=
.
I=92m currently working with SG Systems in Glasgow (a custom installation
company & Cedia member) and can offer this for a design fee of around
=A335=
0
plus VAT (1 set of schematic/positional drawings plus 1 revision) assuming
you can supply a floorplan to work from. If you want to email me offlist
with an idea of your requirements I can quickly give you some idea on
cabling issues and some indicative costs if SG supply the cable.

=20

There have been a few posts in the last week or two that were along similar
lines so if you look these up they will give some good advice on where to
run cables and what to use if you don=92t want to pay for a formal design.

=20

HTH

=20

Neil B.