Latest message you have seen: Video surveillance

Re: Anyone seen this MS HomeVidideo ?

Malcolm,

I've not watched the video, but I've just received a Microsoft
fingerprint reader from amazon

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0002TJNYS/026-8465389-1023626?%5Fencoding=UTF8

or

http://tinyurl.com/bxewt

was £24.85 inc VAT but for some reason is now listed at £33 (No idea
what the price change is for)

It allows you to log in at the login screen and enter passwords for web
sites in Internet Explorer (not Firefox, not sure about Opera)

Microsoft have bought the product, as they do with most things, from
another company Digital Persona.
http://www.digitalpersona.com

Regards
Simon Kennedy