Re: HomeSeer v2.0

Hey Paul,

I've been using it since release. It's a good product with some nice
enhancements, but use caution. I have a pretty simple HS system and
all works well, but a lot of other people with more complicated
systems are having all sorts of problems. A lot of the scripts for HS1
have not been converted yet, and those that have do have bugs. Some
people have reported problems with Z-Wave interfaces, and others have
reported memory leaks etc. If your system is critical, I would say
don't upgrade yet.=20

HST has a deal on at the moment (Until this Thursday) whereby you can
upgrade to HS2 for a cheaper price (39.99 USD) so it's worth buying a
licence, then holding off the install until it's fully de-bugged.=20

All in all, it has lots of promise, but still has a little way to go
before it's stable for everybody.=20

You can take a peek at my system here: http://82.152.39.93:81

Username and password is Guest/guest.

Cheers

Marc

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Paul Gale" <groups@s...> wrote:
> I see that HS v2 has been released. Anyone using it yet?
>=20
> I'm interested in the voice recognition and wondered how good it is?
Does it use the MS VR engine or it's own? It also says it can work in
independent mode =96 but how good is it?