Re: Pause Live TV with Freeview - £120.07

from my experiences with a previous model there are better units available=
=20
at similar prices. The one I had was clunky on the remote interface and=20
when it corrupted the hard drive and lost all our xmas recordings it
went=20
back post haste. I now use a Thomson DHD4000 which is a far superior=20
product although the specs are similar. The DHD is also pig ugly but a=20
good product has to have a down side somewhere ;-))

Ian

from a web site:

The Digifusion FVRT100 Digital Video Recorder (DVR) offers a host of=20
exciting new features to give you greater control and choice of watching=20
what you want, when you want. This new technology stores over 40 hours
of=20
TV programmes onto its hard disk using SCT-Super Compression=20
Technology-meaning there is no need for video tapes and you will always=20
have something to watch! Recording TV has never been easier-you can choose=
=20
what you want to record quickly and easily through Multi Guide and set=20
recordings up to 7 days in advance (UK only), with access to all=20
free-to-air digital TV channels and radio stations available.

Features:

Combined Digital Terrestrial (Freeview) Receiver and Digital Video=20
Recorder=20
Store and playback over 40 hours of programming in digital quality using=20
SCT on its 40Gb HDD.=20
Super Compression Technology (SCT) is Digifusion's new technology that=20
enables a DVR to deliver the maximum record time-comparable products
with=20
similar hard disk sizes can only achieve a fraction of the recording
time=20
available on the FVRT100=20
Watch one Digital TV Channel whilst recording another=20
Twin Tuner - records 2 channels simultaneously whilst watching a
previous=20
recording.=20
Pause and Rewind Live TV - automatically records last 30 minutes of what=20
you are watching=20
Using the 7 Day EPG you can set recordings up to 7 Days in advance to
all=20
digital TV, radio and interactive channels available=20
Before purchasing your new FVRT100 please check you are in an area that=20
can receive a Freeview TV signal and you have the necessary TV aerial=20
installed. Here are some Web sites that will help you find out this=20
information from your postcode.

"Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
12/09/2005 18:56