Re: Plasma IR plasma problems

Hi Nigel,

I have the same issue , I found by careful placement of the IR
receiver I was able to reduce the interference from the plasma but not
totally. The other problem was that where it did work (sort of) was
several meters away from the screen and it became non intuitive for the
family to point the remote at it :-(  was never 100%   .So  I have just
gone the plasma friendly version of the receiver, in fact I haven't got
it yet but I'll let you know if it works.  If you do end up needing to
buy one then drop me a line offlist - might be able to help a bit re
sourcing.

Rob Mouser is someone worth talking to as I know he played for a
while but I think he too ended up with having to buy the plasma friendly
version.

Kevin