Re: Was there a UKHA 2005 show at hatfield + video?

  • Subject: Re: Was there a UKHA 2005 show at hatfield + video?
  • From: "Gary" <questuk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2005 16:00:18 -0000

Hi Paul,

Thanks for that, regarding meeting up........ as a lot of techies on
here now have broadband.. couldnt you meet online?

Somehow streaming your "video" live, showing your home
installations,
xap, xpl, etc?

You could post on here, meet up at such a time date.. the we all tune in?

Not being that clued up on this...but i would have though messenger or
something similar could do that?

Regards

Gary