Re: Neils Vehicle Announcer

No - it only supports a single unit.  The thinking was that having two
plugged into a PC would be a bit like a having two mice - they would
both receive the same signals and would duplicate each other's work, and
would be essentially pointless.

I hadn't thought of remoting one with an MSS100, but the W800 has
excellent reception and even hanging off the end of a long bit of cat5,
there would still be a good deal of overlap.

Mal