Re: Ceiling Speakers

Why not have alook at Proficient: same factory as Speaker Craft, brand
leader in the US for good reason, and available in UK from Chris White on
this group.

Large range to choose from at all price levels, truly excellent
engineering,
and keen pricing.

Can arrange a loan pair if you need.

www.invisionuk.com will take you there

Alan Ainslie

I'm also still trying to decide on make/model. I was looking at Kef
Ci160.2QR at ~£130 each, although I was in the US last week and saw some
Home Tech (made by Sonance) at Best Buy