RE: Ceiling Speakers

  • Subject: RE: Ceiling Speakers
  • From: "Rob Mouser" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:07:52 +0100

If your anywhere near Devon guys. I can demo the Contractor (Same as Home
Tech I believe) and more expensive models at the barn. Every room has
Sonance in it. From contractor right up to the THX and 12" models in
the
lounge.=20=20

But hey, Devon or USA? I think I'd rather go to the USA :-)

HTH
=20
Many thanks,
=20
Rob

som=
> Home Tech (made by Sonance) at Best Buy (www.bestbuy.com), see:
> http://tinyurl.com/7lrhg or
> http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=3Dcat12085&type=3Dpage&sc=3DAL=
L&qs=3Din

-ceiling&cp=3D1&sp=3DRelevance&mipp=3D25&uq=3Din-ceiling&_requestid=3D104=
91
> Prices are much better, but how do they sound?
> 99
>=20
> I'm going back to the US soon so will try to get a demo of the Home
Tech =
/