RE: Ceiling Speakers

  • Subject: RE: Ceiling Speakers
  • From: "Hawes,Timothy Edward \(GEG\)" <haweste@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 10:00:38 +0100

Pete,

I'm looking at the same thing at the moment, here's a snippet of an email
I=
posted a little while ago - it might give you some ideas :-)=20

66
I'm also still trying to decide on make/model. I was looking at Kef
Ci160.2=
QR at ~=A3130 each, although I was in the US last week and saw some Home
Te=
ch (made by Sonance) at Best Buy (www.bestbuy.com), see: http://tinyurl.com=
/7lrhg or http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=3Dcat12085&type=3Dpage=
&sc=3DALL&qs=3Din-ceiling&cp=3D1&sp=3DRelevance&mipp=3D25&uq=3Din-ceiling&_=
requestid=3D10491
Prices are much better, but how do they sound?
99

I'm going back to the US soon so will try to get a demo of the Home Tech /
=
Sonance ones.

HTH,

Tim.