Ceiling Speakers

I've been wiring my selfbuild project for sound over the past few days,
meaning that most rooms have got a pair of speakers (wetrooms only get 1
speaker) in there for connection to Sonos.

I think this has been discussed before, but I couldn't turn up anything
useful in the archives; can anyone recommend a good, general purpose
ceiling
speaker?  I'm going to have to buy 10 pairs, and these don't have to be the
last-word in hi-fi quality, but they do need to be pretty good, and not
look
like car speakers painted white.

On a related note, I'll also be installing something slightly better in the
lounge for 7.1, with all the speakers wall or ceiling mounted; again, I'm
not looking for the mega-expensive THX2 certified stuff, but something
that's good without costing the earth...any recommendations?

Thanks

Pete