Re: [OT] - The Dutch always did have the best porn...

On 3 Sep 2005, at 16:29, Phil Harris wrote:

> ...not HA but *MY* kind of porn (and if you know me you'll know what I
> mean). Maybe Q would like to translate as I don't understand Dutch?
>
> http://www.ryoni.com/news/135/ARTICLE/1429/2005-05-24.html
>
> Takes a little while to load but hey - it's worth it!
>
> Phil

If my memory serves me correctly these were a couple of students who
rented the cars for a day and took lots of video whilst breaking
almost every single law.  When they posted this on the internet they
got so much attention that it provoked questions to the prime
minister in the Dutch government.

He only managed to get it to 182 mph, which is still 35 mph of the
estimated top speed...  Wimps :)

Q.