Re: Fw: ebay cams

Sorry, don't have anything to offer there. I can say however that my=20
geovision system has 2 cameras, one mono one from rf-concepts and that=20
colour one from ebay, and the ebay one outperforms the mono one for
picture=
=20
quality
I'd be glad to attach another 2 to my geovision system.=20
Just buy one, its only 35 quid, how far wrong can you go? If you don't lik=
e=20
it sell it on eBay ::)
One note: they don't come with the 12v wall wart, so you'll need to source=
=20
one for it (if you're like me you'll have a box of old ones anyway :))
HTH=20
Simon

On 03/09/05, Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxx> wrote:=20
>=20
> Got any sample snapshots ?
>=20
> Might be a good option to plug into one of the 4 input IP Cam Servers
?
>=20
> G.
>=20
> Gareth Cook
> Tools and Process Architect
> IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
> Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
> AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
> email: g@xxxxxxx
>=20
>=20
> ----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 03/09/2005 18:25 -----
>=20
> Discussion
> Main Topic
>=20
> ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Today 10:04
>=20
> .
> Subject:
> .
> Re: [ukha_d] ebay cams
> .
> Category:
>=20
>=20
>=20
> And I'll recommend this seller : http://stores.ebay.co.uk/id=3D26811724
> I can't vouch for day/night stuff, but I thought for I'd try one of
his
> =A335
> colour cameras like this one :
> http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3D5805277813
> and its great!! Same as the =A3140 quid ones from rf-concepts etc.....
> HTH
> Simon
>=20
> On 03/09/05, Steve <steve@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > Can anyone recommend any of the day/night type outdoor cams on
ebay ?

> > Looking for reasonable quality that maybe used for id using
zoneminder.
> > The
> > area of view being front & back areas the sizes of 2-3 cars.
> >
> > Steve.
> >

> > Yahoo! Groups Links
> >

>=20
>=20
> --
> You cannot possibly anticipate how stupid a user can be. Don't
encourage
> them.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> Yahoo! Groups Links
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> [...]

--=20
You cannot possibly anticipate how stupid a user can be. Don't encourage=20
them.