Re: Stair movement sensor

It was me... but I never did get them in the end ( as I know own one big
dog who would trigger them)
but still interested in trying some if you want to split postage or
something

they were 'Pulsors' from here (and there are some white papers available
on that site)

http://www.sureaction.com/pulsor.htm

http://www.iautomate.com/pulsor.html

Kevin