Re: [OT] Bad TV picture after dragging some CT100 coax

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Bad TV picture after dragging some CT100 coax
  • From: "kw1816" <kw1816@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 01 Sep 2005 12:37:54 -0000

I'll second that - I started using F connectors and adaptors after
buying a loftbox that only had F connectors, and I've never looked
back.

It also makes it painless if you need to change anything, as all leads
have f connectors already it's just a case of unscrewing one adaptor
and replacing with another. I even hunted out some f to BNC adaptors
for the CCTV feeds :)

Ta
Kevin.
--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "jonsemailstuff"