Re: [OT] Bad TV picture after dragging some CT100 coax

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Bad TV picture after dragging some CT100 coax
  • From: "Marcus Warrington" <marcusw@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 08:25:27 +0100

Sean,Brian

Thanks for the replies, I'll try "kinking" the tip and
"re-screwing"
If that doesn't help I'll try the soldering.

Still can't figure out why the cheapo brown coax and plugs (not soldered)
is giving a better picture than my CT100 cable though ! I can only think
its down to the extra length and extra joints..

Cheers

Marcus

I find kinking the exposed core before I screw the grub screw (if it has
one) tends to give better results

Sean