RE: [OT] childs PC keyboard

Can you not move the keys round and set it in Windows to UK layout.
Doesn't help with the shape of the keys e.g. return but all else should be
OK?

Ian

"Paul Gordon" <paul@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
20/10/2005 10:35
Please respond to ukha_d

To:     "UKHA_D Group" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
cc:     (bcc: Ian Bird/CV/Novartis)
Subject:        RE: [ukha_d] [OT] childs PC keyboard

Those are the ones which I had already found which are both AFAIK US
keyboard layout. Certainly the 2nd one (the "Spongebob" one)
states this
on the DABS site, and although the other one doesn't appear to mention
what layout it is, the other site I found it on clearly said it was US
layout...

Paul G.