Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: kx drivers & sound card recommendations

RE: Re: [OT] Asterisk at home help + XAP integration

  • Subject: RE: Re: [OT] Asterisk at home help + XAP integration
  • From: "christopher purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 09:25:03 +0000

Hi,

On th e topic of mainlobby ..... check these out half way down !

http://tinyurl.com/alzks

or if you are loaded ..... you can do things like this with it

http://www.htpcservers.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=5275

these are much more HA

http://www.htpcservers.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=5155

Chris

>From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxx>
>To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Re: [OT] Asterisk at home help + XAP integration
>Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:13:25 +0100
>
>Frank
>
>Are you using the CharmedQuark, or tried it - i downloaded the trial
and
>could see anything that looked like pretty screens :)
>
>I would certainly be interested as it seems to run of Viewsonic
>Touchscreens, and works out cheaper the Homegate by a long way !!
>

>Dean.
>

>   _____

Russound

<frankmc@i...> wrote:

> > Hi Chris
> >
> >             Might be an idea  to have a look at CQC
software....Some

wrote:

> > > xAP support for Asterisk is still being worked on but I've
not heard
> > anything for a couple of weeks. Should be good though - I've
asked for
> > message waiting support which would allow good integration into
my HA
> > network.
> > >
> > > I have the same config as you - Dell server, *@H, SPA3000 -
works