Latest message you have seen: Re: Re: OT: In office - out of office phones??

Re: [OT] Outlook Calendar Sharing

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Outlook Calendar Sharing
  • From: "ianh1000" <ianh1000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 21:49:57 -0000

Ahh, this is something I also want to do so any suggestions would be
very welcome!

Thanks to Ho Yin for his suggestion that does work but breaks a
restriction that I have. I have a work Calendar that I want to share
with the home network. My work Calendar may well include customer
details that MUST NOT be posted anywhere near the Internet to make
sure my employer doesn't break data protection regulations. at the
same time I am expected to have a "flexible" personal calendar so
have a personal need for my family calendar and work calendar to be
integrated.

Now, I do not spend much money on software but would pay for a
solution that can somehow link a home pc outlook calendar with my
laptop without breaking data protection.

Any suggestions ????

Regards
Ian

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ho yin Ng" <yahoogroups@h...>
wrote:

> Use yahoo sync.
>

> Syncs your calendar to one online.
>

> Then on your other PCs use yahoo sync to mirror it.
>

> Ho yin
>

>   _____

Behalf Of
> darren_karp2001
> Sent: 17 October 2005 17:34
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
> Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Outlook Calendar Sharing
>

> Hi All,
>
> I use both my PC's at home and would like to have a central
calendar /
> diary where whatever entries made on one are mirrored onto my
other
> calendar in Outlook 2003. I don't want to start bothering with MS
> Exchange Server, etc. Any ideas?
>
> Darren

t=ms&k=Home+repair+improvement&w1=Home+repair+

improvement&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=Tc
ERUCDPQ
> cJLbg9mtvQGJQ>  repair improvement
>
> Computer
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Computer+stuff&w1=Home+repair+improveme

nt&w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=plS9-
eUUfaBXyLVFT8
> 7AJg>  stuff
>
> High
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=High&w1=Home+repair+improvement&w2=Comp

uter+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=b5d547gPx7eFWNGqXQCl7

> Improvement
> <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?
t=ms&k=Improvement&w1=Home+repair+improvement&

w2=Computer+stuff&w3=High&w4=Improvement&c=4&s=76&.sig=O6pw_oratTOwep
2G_91fI

<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ukha_d>
"