Latest message you have seen: RE: [OT] Outlook Express Email Handling

Cheap Advent Media centres back in stock at Morgan

  • Subject: Cheap Advent Media centres back in stock at Morgan
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:04:13 -0000

As the title says!! After ages they are finally back in stock! bit
more expensive but still =A3387 is pretty good!!

so tempted......I completely don't need one know im living in just a
room in a staff house but I soooo want one!! hehe

http://www.morgancomputers.co.uk/shop/detail.asp?ProductID=3D1954
in
case people need it.

Any more comments from anyone that got one, just saw the good mini
review from the guy that bought one for his parents so far!

Always spending...

Noel