Latest message you have seen: RE: Re: Pronto Codes for NAD T785 Amplifier

Re: Push email system

Hiya!
Have you an exchange server ? - When ever we've done this we 'cheat'
with inbox rules forwarding messages out to the BB's, and rules on the
BB account to bounce messages back in.

The trick is to have a rule that stops your forwarding rule from sending
messages back out to the BB if it has come in /from/ the BB - otherwise
you end up clogging your exchange / BB with rebouding messages!

Theres a few limitations but the most time people want to echo messages
from the exchange system to the BB - not the other way around.

HTH!
Wayne.