Latest message you have seen: Popcorn hour?

Re: Re: [OT] Video iPod

Have to admit I was a bit disappointed myself but as you said, the
fact they haven't gone OTT one the video aspect and in fact have
priced it so that video is actually a bonus - I think they're yet
again showing some brilliant marketing and strategic thinking!

Another point is also I notice was that event was also streamed to a
special event at the BBC by invitation only.

Aren't the BBC doing some kind of pilot at the moment ;-)

Happy days!