Latest message you have seen: Re: CBus power usage

Re: Help!: TV distribution not working. Pls help.

  • Subject: Re: Help!: TV distribution not working. Pls help.
  • From: "christopher purves" <CHRIS_PURVES@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 08:50:24 +0000

Aha - that certainly sounds like a possibility - does anyone happen to know
a channel that doesn't have a digital channel on it that I could try ? I am
currently using the default sky+ output channel - I would be a little
suprised I suppose if it shipped with such a clash but I suppose the
satelite installers may have moved the channel.

Chris