Latest message you have seen: Fw: Popcorn hour?

{Disarmed} RE: VPOP3-SPAM: Dimming halogens bad for lamp life?

  • Subject: {Disarmed} RE: VPOP3-SPAM: Dimming halogens bad for lamp life?
  • From: "Dean Barrett" <dean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 11:44:53 +0100

Never had any life issues with dimmed LV halogen.

Have had issues in the past with Mains Halogen generally, but are now
fitting more of them than ever to satisfy Part E of the building regs.

The only real world issue you will have is the difference in colour between
mains and LV Halogen - LV is much whiter and brighter. We block of large
flats where we removed around 80 fittings per flat and fitted fireproof
mains in lieu of LV halogen, and received a few calls that the colour and
brightness was not as good.

Dean.

Talk for free - skype me  <skype:dean.rolec?call> Call me!

Try our amazing lighting demonstration online now, and watch in realtime
via
our webcam. Click below and follow the CBus links.
<http://www.rolec.net/>
www.rolec.net
dean@xxxxxxx
Tel: 01908-210677
Fax: 01908-210678

The information in this internet E-mail is confidential and is intended
solely for the addressee. Access, copying or re-use of information in it by
anyone else is unauthorised. Any views or opinions presented are solely
those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Rolec
Group or any of its affiliates. If you are not the intended recipient
please
contact wrongmail@xxxxxxx

_____