From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Gareth Cook
Sent: 11 October 2005 14:45
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Fw: [ukha_d] Hifi Room - Photos

that's an 60-80k deck with a 12-30k arm and probably a 10-15k cartridge

Gareth Cook
Tools and Process Architect
IBM SWG Sales - Lotus Park, Staines, TW18 3AG
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
AIM Chat : TheBoyG - MSN Chat : chat@xxxxxxx
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 11/10/2005 14:45 -----

Discussion