Latest message you have seen: Samsung 1Tb Drives - Help - Raid settings?!?!

German wireless automation system FS-20

  • Subject: German wireless automation system FS-20
  • From: YAP <x112358@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 22:04:31 +0200

Searching the net I found a very interesting German wireless Home
Automation
system called FS-20

http://www.contronics.de/components-Funk.htm
More links at http://www.eurosource.se/akhe/wiki/doku.php?id=homeautomation

There are no English pages as I can see but the system appears to have most
of the functionality one can expect from such a system and good pricing.
The
mains sockets may not be useful for UK residents as they use the
"European
standard plug" (the strange one the rest of us use... ;-) ) but they
also
have modules for permanent installation.

Not the most secure system around but a good alternative to X10.

Worth a look.

Regards
/Ake