Latest message you have seen: Re: What Multimeter? General HA Use

RE: Mac mini - where from?

  • Subject: RE: Mac mini - where from?
  • From: "Paul Gale" <groups@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 12:28:19 +0100

... which is why I said I haven't a clue how much they're worth!

A brand new one is =A3339 from PCWorld with the bigger memory of 512Mb

Paul.

HA use etc=
.

> > > Was there a consensus on the cheapest place on the net to
get one?

> > > Thanks,
> > >
> > > Paul.

me+repa
> > > r+
> > >

>improvement&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&c=3D3&s=3D59&.sig=3DMLGt2F2TVt=
rr2YcacUU0q

> > > repair improvement 	Computer

+improv
> > > me

nt&w2=3DComputer+stuff&w3=3DHigh&c=3D3&s=3D59&.sig=3D2sxQi50YIBVwOIAE=
71ucEw>
> stuff
> > > High

nt&w2=3DC
> > > mp

uter+stuff&w3=3DHigh&c=3D3&s=3D59&.sig=3DHvfUCgvJ_iHbyE8V4ToVSQ>

> > >    _____
> > >
> > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

"
> > > on the web.
> > >

> > > *	 To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
> > >

> > > *	 Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms
of Servic=
.